The Arizona Cardinals are back on the clock to

in News 10.09.2019 04:15
von panxing18 • 160 Beiträge

open the second round and there is some premium talent still available.While the Cardinals most glaring needs remain along the offensive and...The Revenge of the Birds podcastArizona Cardinals may take valley product Arizona Cardinals may take valley product Byron Murphy at the top of the second round per reportPhoto by Otto Greule Jr/Getty ImagesThe Arizona Cardinals are back on the clock to open the second round and there is some premium talent still available.While the Cardinals most glaring needs remain along the offensive and defensive lines as well as wide receiver 2019 Deionte Thompson Jersey , reports are beginning to surface that the team may be leaning towards another position at the top of the second round.According to Adam Schefter, the Arizona Cardinals are leaning towards taking Washington cornerback Byron Murphy with the first pick in the second round.Murphy, a product of Arizona’s own Saguaro High School, is one of the standout corners in this draft.Many thought he could be the first corner off the board.With Murphy making it to the 33rd pick Womens Zach Allen Jersey , the Cardinals are now tasked with the true test of trust your board or go with where the biggest need lies.We’ll be covering it all to when the draft resumes at 4 pm Arizona time. Three months after requesting a trade, Patrick Peterson told Cardinals fans he is home for good.The Cardinals star cornerback addressed the crowd during the Waste Management Phoenix Open Pro-Am, apologizing to the team’s fans and asking for forgiveness.“I just want to apologize to everybody for asking for that trade in the middle of the season,” Peterson said Hakeem Butler Jersey , via Kyle Odegard of the team website. “I’m here to stay, baby.”Peterson said last season was “definitely hard” on him as the losses piled up and his frustration grew with the defense scheme that prevented him from traveling with the opponent’s best receiver. Peterson talked to team president Michael Bidwill after Steve Wilks’ firing, and the hiring of Kliff Kingsbury as head coach and Vance Joseph as defensive coordinator has the perennial Pro Bowler in a good place.“I think we’re definitely moving in the right direction,” Peterson told the team website. “I’m happy with the decisions that ownership made this offseason.”

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2019 Themen und 3238 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen