WE DRAFTED A LONG SNAPPER!" Minnesota Vikin

in News 30.08.2019 08:08
von panxing18 • 160 Beiträge

gs 2019 NFL Draft2019 NFL Draft Results: Minnesota Vikings select Austin CuttingNew Brett Jones Jersey ,15commentsWE DRAFTED A LONG SNAPPER!CDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:2019 NFL Draft Results: Minnesota Vikings select Austin CuttingTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailWith their final pick of the 2019 NFL Draft, the Minnesota Vikings decided that they would take. . .a long snapper.Yep, a long snapper. FROM THE AIR FORCE ACADEMY!Austin CuttingWe don’t have a picture of Austin Cutting. Sorry.Date of Birth: College: Air Force AcademyDrafted: Seventh round, #250 overallHeight: 6’3”Weight: 245 poundsCareer accomplishments: Twitter handle: @Austin_CuttingWith Pick #250, the Minnesota Vikings have selected Austin Cutting, a long snapper from the Air Force Academy.Cutting was a linebacker when he wasn’t long snapping, but obviously his snapping ability is his calling card. I don’t know if the Vikings are unhappy with Kevin McDermott or whatever the case may be, but I guess you don’t just go drafting long snappers for no reason.Honestly, I don’t know what else to say about this selection. He’s a long snapper. He snaps the ball to the punter and the holder. That. . .that’s kind of it. But at least he’s from a Service Academy, so I’ve got to be a big fan of that.That wraps up the 2019 NFL Draft for your Minnesota Vikings http://www.thevikingslockerroom.com/authentic-mike-hughes-jersey , ladies and gentlemen! We’re glad you’ve gotten all of your news about this year’s selection meeting from us, and keep it right here for even more news and analysis going forward. Rick Spielman is drunk" />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteDaily Norsemana Minnesota Vikings communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsLibraryVikingsOddsShopAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Vikings 2018 SeasonVikings 2019 OffseasonU.S. Bank StadiumMinnesota Vikings PodcastsFiled under:Minnesota Vikings 2019 NFL Draft2019 NFL Draft Trades: Vikings trade with Baltimore RavensNew,23commentsRick Spielman is drunkCDTShareTweetShareShare2019 NFL Draft Trades: Vikings trade with Baltimore RavensPhoto by Rob Carr/Getty ImagesRick Spielman has apparently scratched his trade itch, as the Minnesota Vikings have traded down for the fourth consecutive time.Trade between the Minnesota Vikings and Baltimore RavensMinnesota Vikings receive: Round 3, Pick #39 (#102 overall) - Alexander Mattison, RB, Boise State, Round 6, Pick #19 (#191 overall), Round 6 Womens Tom Compton Jersey , Pick #21 (#193 overall)Baltimore Ravens receive: Round 3, Pick #29 (#93 overall) - Miles Boykin, WR, Notre DameFor more on the Ravens’ perspective on the trade, check out Baltimore Beatdown.The Vikings have traded Pick #29 in the third round, #93 overall, to the Baltimore Ravens. In exchange, the Vikings have received Pick #39 in the third round, #102 overall, the final pick of Day 2 Kyle Rudolph Jersey , as well as a pair of sixth-round selections, #17 in the sixth round (#191 overall), and #19 in the sixth round (#193 overall).The Ravens then used their selection in Notre Dame wide receiver Miles Boykin.For crying out loud, can Rick Spielman just pick someone already? I think he’s hit the limit for trade downs at this point.Again, regardless of what the Vikings decide to do here, or throughout the rest of the draft, we will have all of the coverage of it right here at The Daily Norseman. Even if Rick Spielman decides to keep trading down all damn night.Which, all things considered, he just might.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2019 Themen und 3238 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen