The Panthers are trying to add some experien

in News 13.08.2019 03:42
von panxing18 • 160 Beiträge

ce to their coaching staff Youth Kawann Short Jersey , including a guy with a track record as a head coach.A league source confirms to PFT that former Colts coach Chuck Pagano is interviewing with the Panthers today.They have a vacancy for a defensive backs coach after firing Jeff Imamura during late last season, and they’ve also interviewed former Giants defensive coordinator Perry Fewell.The structure for any additions might be unique, since head coach Ron Rivera is going to call defensive plays, and defensive coordinator Eric Washington is expected to stay in a reduced role. Washington’s a respected line coach they want to keep, and letting him carry the title won’t change the fact Rivera’s in charge. Any new hire might carry an assistant head coach title Stitched Kawann Short Jersey , but will be expected to help develop a young secondary.Whether it’s Pagano or Fewell, adding a veteran assistant is a need for the Panthers as they’re about to undergo a bit of a rebuild on defense. Veteran linebacker Thomas Davis won’t be back, and safety Mike Adams and cornerback Captain Munnerlyn‘s futures are uncertain as well.Pagano, 58, was out of football last year after being fired by the Colts Youth Trai Turner Jersey , and is expected to have some other interviews for coordinator jobs. Stop me if you’ve read this sentence before: The Carolina Panthers need to address their anemic pass rush in the 2019 NFL Draft. There are currently only three defensive ends on the 2019 Panthers roster—Mario Addison, Efe Obada and Marquis Haynes—so Marty Hurney will have to add someone to the roster before next season. As we’ve discussed several times already, there are two ways to do that: free agency, and the draft.In Dan Kadar’s latest mock draft for SB Nation, he projects the Panthers will address their need for a premier defensive end with the No. 16 overall pick. Last week he mocked Clelin Ferrell to the Panthers at No. 16 Stitched Trai Turner Jersey , and this week is no different. However, his reason for Ferrell making it to No. 16 is because another defensive end jumped into his top-ten after an impressive Senior Bowl performance.WalterFootball ranks Ferrell as the No. 4 defensive end in this year’s class after Nick Bosa, Rashan Gary and Jachai Polite:My takeAs much as I hate to admit it, Ferrell is pretty dang good. I think he would be a great pick for the Panthers at No. 16 because he immediately addresses a critical need for the roster. The only position I would even consider drafting above a defensive end in the first round is offensive tackle, and I believe Ferrell at No. 16 will be a better value than any of the offensive tackles who would be left on the board (unless someone like Jonah Williams or Cody Ford miraculously falls Youth Ryan Kalil Jersey , which probably won’t happen).What do you think, Panthers fans? Should Clelin Ferrell be the pick if he’s available at No. 16, or would you rather take an offensive tackle and find a pass rusher elsewhere? What do you think is the better strategy? Let’s hear what you have to say!

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2019 Themen und 3238 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen