"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Keep Soundin

in News 06.08.2019 03:39
von panxing18 • 160 Beiträge

A slew of XXVIII posts hinted at it yesterday Blue Eric Reid Jersey , and today it is official that Jonathan Stewart signed a one day contract to retire as part of the Carolina Panthers.g PodcastPanthers 2019 NFL DraftCSR Film RoomJonathan Stewart retires from the NFL with the Carolina PanthersNew,47commentsA slew of XXVIII posts hinted at it yesterday, and today it is official that Jonathan Stewart signed a one day contract to retire as part of the Carolina Panthers.EDTShareTweetShareShareJonathan Stewart retires from the NFL with the Carolina PanthersNov 26, 2017; East Rutherford, NJ, USA; Carolina Panthers running back Jonathan Stewart (28) celebrates his touchdown run during the second half of their game against the New York Jets at MetLife Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Ed Mulholland-USA TODAY SportsEd Mulholland-USA TODAY SportsAfter a long and storied career with the Carolina Panthers punctuated by a forgettable footnote of six carries for 17 yards backing up Saquon Barkley with the New York Giants, Jonathan Stewart signed a one day contract to formally retire from the NFL as part of the Carolina Panthers.Stewart Eric Reid Jersey 2019 , aka Beef Stew, J-Stew, and Stewie, amongst others.. finishes his career as the all-time leading rusher for the Carolina Panthers franchise. In ten seasons with the Panthers, he rung in 7,318 rushing yards and 51 touchdowns on the ground plus 162 receptions for 1,295 yards and seven touchdowns through the air. What is even crazier to think that without some recurring injury issues and a timeshare as half of “Double Trouble” alongside DeAngelo Williams Blue Ian Thomas Jersey , he would have easily smashed through the 10,000 yard mark, and maybe well beyond.Stewart is without a doubt the greatest running back this franchise has ever had, and the Double Trouble pairing with DeAngelo Williams stands as one of the most effective duos in modern NFL history. There have been a lot of great memories, mostly having to do with the extreme effectiveness of Jonathan Stewart’s stiff arm...giphy.comphotobucket.comAnd that’s not even the full lot of it. Just have fun and search for “Jonathan Stewart stiff arm gif” and enjoy the full library. Anyway, from all of us at Cat Scratch Reader, and I’m sure the entire Carolina Panthers fan base Ian Thomas Jersey 2019 , we salute you Jonathan Stewart. Thanks for being an incredible football player and outstanding person, and deciding to do it all in Charlotte.giphy.com Based on his market value I expect the Panthers to let the former second round pick walk in free agency."According to Spotrac fifth year Panthers wide receiver Devin Funchess (44 receptions, 549 receiving yards, 4 touchdowns) will garner offers of up to $9 million per season. That equates to a four year contract worth over $35 million. My first thought at this number wasn’t ‘No’ it was ‘Hell No!’. He just drops way too many balls in my opinion. Funchess is the classic ‘inconsistent’ wide receiver that drives coaches and general managers mad. He can look so dominate one moment, using his big frame and hands to snatch balls away from defenders. Yet in the next moment he will drop a wide open pass that might have been a touchdown. If not that then he just disappears on critical downs. So who would pay top dollar for that?Well when you look at comparable players it would appear there are a lot of teams that would pay that much. Of those four players listed Marqise Lee is the only one I wouldn’t prefer over Funchess. I admit though when you look at the statistics maybe I’m being too hard on Funchess. His drop rate actually isn’t too bad as compared to these four players who average almost $9 million per season. If Funchess is truly worth that amount then the Panthers will most certainly let him walk. He would essentially be the Panthers’ third or fourth option in the passing game or at least I would hope so. I don’t think he will get that much on the open market but he will certainly get more than the Panthers offer. So what are your thoughts Panthers fans? Should the Panthers let Funchess walk? Should they at least offer him something? How much would you offer?

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2019 Themen und 3238 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen