The Latest on Super Bowl 53 (all times EST):7:20 p.m

in News 26.07.2019 05:29
von panxing18 • 160 Beiträge

ATLANTA (AP) —.The Los Angeles Rams opted to practice outside on the grass fields at the Falcons' training facility in Flowery Branch Football Isaiah Prince Jersey , Georgia. The weather cooperated and coach Sean McVay was happy with the decision. "It really was (the plan to go outside)," McVay said. "We were flexible with it, but I think just having the ability to go outside and get on this surface, we felt like it was going to be a little bit better on our bodies, and the weather allowed us to do that Isaiah Prince Miami Dolphins Jerseys , so it was a great day."The NFC champions started with a walk-through before stretching and then held a 1-hour, 10-minute practice. The sun set and the temperature dropped to 47 degrees by the time the Rams finished at 6:06 p.m."Yeah, it went down quick," McVay said. "That was why we were trying to stay on a tight schedule. We got a lot of good work in, a lot of things we can coach off of. The main thing was I thought the guys came out and competed the right way and gave us a chance to get better today."McVay called it a spirited practice.Kicker Greg Zuerlein (left foot) and safety Blake Countess (foot) both were limited. Zuerlein did not kick Miami Dolphins Jerseys Stitched , but will on Friday."The plan all along has been for him (to kick) tomorrow," McVay said. "We're right on track. He'll kick (Friday).Countess was upgraded after being listed as out of the team's walk-through on Wednesday. He appears on schedule to play Sunday.Phinsider Meme Central: G5 You already know the last game was a “kick to the nuts” as Adam Gase so eloquently put it.However, this was different.Taking an embarrassing L when the team collapses is one thing, but the lengths & depths to which our fan base raged after the game was something I just couldn’t deal with.It’s not often that I willingly step away from Twitter voluntarily, but it was absolutely necessary for the better part of 48 hours after this game.The socials were a complete $hitstorm of misguided Super Bowl Isaiah Prince Jersey , wanna-be hot takes on our QB and pure rage calling for the owner to blow the team up, fire everyone and start over.As a side note, I’ll remind everyone we’re 3-2 and still tied for 1st in our division.Don’t get me wrong, we have some massive issues on the OL with 60% of our starters missing and zero talented depth.This domino effect caused Ryan Tannehill to go from “in the running for 2018 NFL MVP” after week 3 to “Miami needs to find a QB“ just 2 weeks later.No, he cannot & will not ever “carry a team Football Isaiah Prince Jersey ,” but Tannehill is above-average when given time in a decent scheme (those last 2 caveats should be re-read for emphasis).But that’s not why you’re here — on to the shenanigans.This is how I envision our entire fan base after the last game.Drown Those Sorrows@nashmax73My therapist suggested I deal with my anger by spending time in an adult coloring book.It hasn’t gone well.STILL ANGRY!@nashmax73Here’s your in-game photo of the action from Dolphins at Bengals....S.O.S...@nashmax73In related news, I came across a job posting on Craigslist from the Miami Dolphins.Something about “SEEKING FAT GUYS WHO CAN STOP OTHER FAT GUYS FROM HITTING OUR QUARTERBACK - SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY.”Hope they find a Fat Bastard who can block worth a damn.Dead Sexy OL@nashmax73Week 1: We win the game, but lose all-pro LG Josh SittonWeek 2 & 3:We win some more despite missing 20% of our OLWeek 4: We lose our C Kilgore & the game, so now missing 40% of our OLWeek 5: Up 17-0 we lose our LT Tunsil, then the game Isaiah Prince Jersey nfl draft , so now missing 60% of our OLRyan Tannehill doesn’t like this trend one bit...RIP Ryan Tannehill@nashmax73#RIP

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2019 Themen und 3238 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen