CHONBURI, Thailand -- Sergio Garcia finished with back-to-back birdies to shoot a second straight 7-under 65 Saturday and seize

in Warum es dieses Forum gibt und wozu ich das mache 26.06.2019 05:01
von carrie201918 • 685 Beiträge

CHONBURI, Thailand -- Sergio Garcia finished with back-to-back birdies to shoot a second straight 7-under 65 Saturday and seize a four-shot lead after the third round of the Thailand Golf Championship. Garcia had eight birdies overall to go with a lone bogey on the fourth to move to an 18-under total of 198 at the Asian Tour event. "I was able to hit some really nice shots and then was able to roll two or three really good putts in and it was nice to be able to finish birdie, birdie on this difficult finishing stretch," Garcia said. Henrik Stenson also shot a 65 to sit tied for second with Anirban Lahiri of India (67). Justin Rose, who shared the overnight lead with Garcia, only managed a 70 to fall five shots back. Garcia raised some eyebrows by playing with his girlfriend, Katharina Boehm, as his caddie this week, but the partnership seems to be working just fine on the golf course. The Spaniard, though, did joke that Boehm was holding him back. "I think if she will not be on the bag it would probably be like 25 under," said Garcia, who had a hole-in-one on Friday. "No, seriously, its great to have her around, forget about having her on the bag this week. Just a very positive person, a lot of good energy, thats what I love about her, and its great to be able to go through this with her. I think the experience, not only for me but for her, Im sure is interesting and a lot of memories." Stenson, the hottest player in golf over the second half of the season, had a bogey-free round to put himself in contention. Having become the first player to win both the FedEx Cup and the European money title this year, Stenson certainly looks like the biggest threat to Garcias chances of winning a first title of 2013. "That was a good day, definitely was the best I played this week," Stenson said. "Made some good birdies and some really good saves to keep the momentum going. ... I saw Sergio, he finished with two birdies to pull away four ahead again, so its going to take some golf to catch him tomorrow. I know hes desperate to get his hands on a trophy, hes played well this year but has not managed to win anything. Ill try to challenge and see what happens." Cheap Adidas Hurricanes Jerseys . "Today was a very great day for me. It was always my dream to be good in GS," Wierather said. "I took quite a long time to get there. It feels awesome to have my first win (in GS)." Wierather leads overall with 595 points from Lara Gut (568), who finished second, and Maria Hoefl-Riesch of Germany (535). Wholesale Hurricanes Jerseys . Playing in his 19th career final, the second-seeded Tsonga was favourite to win the Open 13 for the third time and to secure an 11th career title, but he struggled with Gulbis attacking approach. http://www.cheaphurricanesjerseys.com/. has left the San Jose Sharks to become the Boston Bruins director of player personnel. Cheap Hurricanes Jerseys Authentic . Ozuna hit Reeds 2-2 pitch off the batters eye far above the 407-foot sign in straightaway centre. It was the fifth blown save in 25 tries for Reed (1-5) and the ninth home run the closer has allowed in 38 appearances. Nuno, acquired in the deal that sent Brandon McCarthy to the New York Yankees, gave up three hits, struck out a career-high seven and walked one in seven innings. Cheap Hurricanes Jerseys . The Canadian Football Leagues all-time passing leader said he has not made a final decision, but he will discuss his future with Montreal Alouettes owner Bob Wetenhall on the weekend.GOLD COAST, Australia -- Brandt Snedeker has withdrawn from the Australian PGA Championship on the Gold Coast. PGA of Australian CEO Brian Thorburn announced Snedekers withdrawal on Tuesday morning, confirming the American golfer did not board his flight from Shanghai on MMonday after injuring his knee.ddddddddddddSnedeker played in the HSBC Champions tournament in China over the weekend. Adam Scott is the main draw card for the tournament starting Thursday, playing for the first time in Au

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2019 Themen und 3238 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen